Hey! Did you watch that video?!
NOW WE KNOW WHY WOMEN'S HIPS SWAY!
Thanks, Reddit! :-P
Welcome to Friday... it's GOOD FRIDAY for some of you... Passover begins tonight at Sundown... and you are here reading this and that means a bunch! Thanks for making that choice to #ReadThisFIRST!
Let's get into it... since I know we're all doing things...
It’s a Peeps weekend… Peeps are available all year, of course – but Easter is prime Peeps time. In fact, 1.5 billion Peeps are consumed each Easter. (WalletHub)
Ya gotta have work friends… According to an Axios/Survey Monkey poll, 73% of respondents say it’s important to have friends at work. Younger workers are the most likely to socialize with co-workers outside of work. 30% of workers under 25, 17% of those 25-34, and 16% of workers 35-44 hang out with co-workers outside of work. Just 10% or fewer of those 45 and older say they socialize with co-workers outside of work.
And young workers are also more likely to be friends with co-workers on social media. 80% of 18-to 24-year-olds and 72% of 25- to 34-year-olds are comfortable being friends on social media with their co-workers. But more than half of workers of every age say they’re comfortable being friends with co-workers on social media.
Here’s a Friday thought …Your phone has 18 times more bacteria on it than a public toilet. (Phone Soap)
Pillow talk… According to a new study, there’s one thing that will improve your sex life. Researchers found that couples who simply communicate in bed tend to be more satisfied both with their sex lives and with their relationships in general. And, as an added bonus, all communication helps -- both verbal and non-verbal. (Health)
Is your car your friend?A new survey found that the average American spends 18 full days in their car every year. It’s no surprise then that 64% of Americans surveyed said they consider their car a friend, and 44% have even named their car. And get this … 13% said they would break up with a partner before parting with their car. 45% cried when they got rid of a car. And 52% still regret getting rid of a car they loved. (SWNS)
A.I. IS CALCULATING ODDS OF GAME OF THRONES
In Germany, some computer geeks at the Technical University of Munich have developed an algorithm that calculates the odds of survival of each of the remaining characters of Game of Thrones.
This artificial intelligence system -- called a Song of Ice and Data-- scours the Interwebs for information about the show and then crunches the numbers.
And if you think this is all a bunch of nonsense, consider this …
Students from the same course back in 2016 successfully predicted that Jon Snow would come back from the dead.
Score one for the nerds. (AskMen)
PETA WANTS TO FINE, BAN HOCKEY FANS WHO BRING CATFISH TO GAMES
Despite being in the south, Nashville has become a great hockey city that supports their team in a big way.
Back in 2003, a tradition was born when fans started throwing dead catfish onto the ice after goals.
Well, PETA doesn’t like this tradition and is grabbing some publicity for banging against it. They’ve been handing out catfish-shaped stress balls with “Respect Animals” written on them -- and are calling for fans to be checked at the door for a concealed catfish. Not only that, they want any fans trying to smuggle a fish in to be ejected and banned for life -- and hit with a fine of $5,000.
Tune in on Saturday when the Predators take on the Dallas Stars in Game 5 of their playoff series to see if PETA was able to stop the catfish from flying. (WKRN-TV)
TV this weekend? You've got options!
FRIDAY TALK SHOWS:
- Jimmy Fallon has Michael Shannon(At Home With Amy Sedaris), primatologistJane Goodall, model Winnie Harlow, comedianJess Salomon
- Stephen Colbert has actor Robert De Niro, Beth Behrs (The Neighborhood)
- James Corden (repeat) has Billy Crystal, Sarah Chalke, Buddy
- Seth Meyers (repeat) has Sen. Kamala Harris,Henry Winkler,Conleth Hill,Aaron Comess
- Ellen DeGeneres has actor John Cena, Leslie Mann (Motherless Brooklyn), Jenna Dewan (World of Dance), music by Melissa Etheridge
- Live With Kelly and Ryan has Asia Kate Dillon (Billions)
- The View (repeat) has Rep. Tim Ryan,Taraji P. Henson
- The Talk, with guest co-host Tichina Arnold, has Jack Osbourne(Portals to Hell)
- NBA Basketball Eastern Conference First Round, Game 3. (ABC)
- I Love Lucy Funny Money Special Lucy and Ethel start their own business making and selling salad dressing. (CBS)
- Hawaii Five-0 (repeat) When a vacationing father on a flight to Honolulu is kidnapped and forced to parachute midflight, Danny, Tani and Junior track him through the jungle to discover that he may not be who he seems. (CBS)
- Blue Bloods(repeat) When New York City experiences a major blackout, police officers scramble to contain the resulting chaos. (CBS)
- Blindspot The team discovers an international conspiracy. (NBC)
- The Blacklist A terrorist group targets the children of the one percent. (NBC)
- Dateline NBC Compelling mysteries, powerful documentaries, in-depth investigations. (NBC)
- Last Man Standing Mike attempts to help Mandy get stores to sell her clothing line by asking her to attend a business meeting with an assertive sales representative. (FOX)
- The Cool Kids Margaret decides to act like someone else to get the attention of a man she considers out of her league. (FOX)
- Proven Innocent The team uncovers a sailor's secrets and battles the Navy. (FOX)
- Dynasty Fallon’s acquisition of a new publishing company brings an unexpected person from her past into the fold, forcing her to deal with the emotional and financial ramifications. (CW)
- Whose Line Is It Anyway?(two repeat episodes) 1. Gary Anthony Williams. 2. Gary Anthony Williams. (CW)
- The Ten Commandments (repeat) Moses discovers his Hebrew heritage, hears God's call, and engages in a bitter battle with the Pharaoh Ramses to free the Jews from slavery. (ABC)
- Ransom The FBI brings in the Crisis Resolution team to negotiate with a formidable sociopath who is targeting diabetics and giving them tainted insulin. (CBS)
- 48 Hours (two episodes) 1. (repeat) When a man goes missing, his friends turn to social media to track his final hours. 2. The sister of an Irish businessman who was murdered in Winston-Salem, N.C., speaks out to defend his honor. (CBS)
- NHL Hockey Eastern Conference Quarterfinal, Game 5: Carolina Hurricanes at Washington Capitals. (NBC)
- Boxing - PBC Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados. (FOX)
- American Idol Celebrity mentor Rebel Wilson joins the contestants at Disneyland Park, where they prepare to perform fan-favorite Disney songs. (ABC)
- Shark TankA treat that combines two desserts. (ABC)
- Motown 60: A Grammy Celebration Paying tribute to the iconic sound of the historic American record label Motown Records; Cedric the Entertainer and Smokey Robinson host. (CBS)
- Madam Secretary (season finale) As Elizabeth prepares to leave the state department and announce her run for president, terrorists attack the UN delegation in Geneva that is there to sign the climate migration treaty. (CBS)
- World of Dance The top six upper team and junior acts face intense cuts. (NBC)
- Good Girls Beth and Ruby's friendship fractures. (NBC)
- The Simpsons (repeat) As Bart begins to excel in video game competitions, Homer discovers a passion for coaching him. (FOX)
- Bob's Burgers (repeat) The children prepare for their typical Halloween shenanigans until they investigate the sudden disappearance of everybody's candy bags. (FOX)
- Family Guy (two repeat episodes) 1. Quagmire takes an ill-fated father-daughter camping trip with Peter and Meg. 2. The Griffin family offers their own special commentary for an episode ofFamily Guy. (FOX)
- Supergirl Supergirl and Lena head to Stryker’s Island to search for clues on how to defeat Lex. (CW)
- Charmed When Harry mysteriously disappears, a substitute Whitelighter, Tessa, surprises the sisters. (CW)
- Game of Thrones A synopsis has not been released. (HBO)
- Barry The hitman/actor's patience is put to the test when a figure from Sally's past arrives in Los Angeles. (HBO)
- Veep Selina and team head to South Carolina, where she seeks an endorsement from a key leader. (HBO)
- NBA Playoff: Game 4: Toronto Raptors at Orlando Magic (TNT)
- NBA Playoff: Game 4: Portland Trail Blazers at Oklahoma City Thunder (TNT)